Saturday, May 1, 2010

Watch Southpark On Your G1

Immortal Love War sighs

"He asked how serious I love immortal ... he replied that if one is next to being loved would be virtually the same happiness and pleasures difference that would be for the rest of time. I looked at her green eyes, torn as of a cat, his face looked a while, it was difficult understand their expression , a mixture of passion, tenderness, fear and confusion especially . suddenly lowered his gaze to the book he held in his white hands and I wonder of being loved, that "be" for you it is? ... And he answered is that I want to be closely and with whom I am happy with who to love. Looked at me and told me I regret anything. immediately felt a blast of wind, a cold wind but slightly warm , and appeared almost about 3 inches of my being. My heart quickened, the lights went out, without notice or sign of any intention in particular, he kissed me. It felt confused .. it was as if their sprout pale lips and icy fire without light, but it was a fire that radiate heat. The feeling that came kiss, expressing a pure passion, a passion yet tender, cool. If so was, I had kissed a ghost. When I opened eyes and lips alejaon, he looked me in the eyes, was the expression of a young man in love, enjoying and suffering of his love, did not say anything, none of the 2. I was confused, I was scared but after some thought I realized the truth: I loved him. She loved him deeply , wanted again feeling that a cold fire, wanted to return to snentir that pure passion, it wished to kiss him. Everything was clear, I had n love with just a glance. Neither uttered a word, but do not know how I managed to understand everything that said no words were pure and profound expressions of affection, such as: I need you, I adore you, you I've waited all these years. At last one of the two articulated words, and I was. I just knew that (something that never had a need so fervent say) I love you, I love you as a any other being. He said: always remember you in my sleep, thank you and goodbye . We both approached the other and went back to kiss, that moment we both escaped a few drops of sadness , rolled down our cheeks to the 2 tears fell in my hand, I felt like I love permeated the skin, slowly felt that he faded slowly and slowly the feeling be extinguished .. until I left feeling cold warmth of your lips. The 2 tears that had in my hand disappeared., At that time everything was clarified, he had been truly to eternal rest. While running minutes, I petrified and lost in the most absolute solitude had been loved by a ghost .. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment