Friday, May 7, 2010

Inmagenes De Por Favor

photos of Montreal (Arrival of Spring) Visiting

Fotografías de Montreal (La llegada de la Primavera) 33 foto preciosas y gratis para todos
After several months of continuous snowfall, the city of Montreal Canada begins to gradually see the arrival of spring. Maple flowers and small green leaves begin to decorate the huge trees that are throughout the city. We are beginning to see a huge variety of flowers everywhere and people smile more easily. Over 33 high resolution photographs, I will show you the details of this interesting transition that we were waiting. Click here to see all the photos and read more information.
Note: Click here or on the image to enter and view all pictures.


all starts when one of these days I visited a park that is located just blocks from where I live. Then I show maple flowers and green leaves the first born of the great trees.



To be honest, I did not know that the maple trees give flowers, because when I came to Canada almost a year ago, the trees were covered in leaves and only had the opportunity to portray them well and a little depues in the fall and winter.

Now, I'll show you a photo session where you can see the first leaves of maple. Exactly, those who have become the symbol of Canada, which appears just one in the National Flag.





In the same park where I took the pictures of flowers and leaves of maple trees, I get the following shots where you can see the style of the majority of seats there in the parks and one of the types of lamps that can be find.


Another photo of the park with beautiful small trees covered with pink flowers. Below, a close up or close to the same pink flowers.


After seeing these beautiful pictures, I say they are beautiful, I proceed to show you some pictures of flowers that I could capture in the gardens of the houses that are near where I live. Here, you will see various species and very well known and Hermosa and colored tulips.










Walking to the south of the city, I could take a nice snapshot to an old lamp where you can even see the moon on the blue sky.

far from there, I found a police station and did not lose the opportunity to take a photo it struck me how patrols looking forward to any event to run through the streets of the city.

was the next day when I went to downtown and took This beautiful image of the Church of Notre-Dame decorated with classic lanterns.

While there, I noticed many people waiting for something and did not hesitate a moment to prepare my camera case was perhaps the Queen Elizabeth or as a minimum, Sthephen Harper (Prime Minister of Canada). But it was not. It happens that the boys Hockey National Team 'Les Canadiens' had had a press conference at a popular hotel and people waiting outside to ask them to autograph photos, articles and some items like shirts, shirts and even complete uniforms.
A few minutes later, came the bus that transports, left the players too quick and I was surprised to learn that not even bothered to turn to see their fans who had waited so long to get an autograph and a smile or at least a look.

was only one of them I do not know her name, but appears in the picture below, who stopped to sign the articles of 3 people only. The others waited quietly inside the bus.

much indifference! I do not think would do something like Lady Gaga. By the way, who is Lady Gaga? I heard that everyone talks about it, but I do not know who he is.
That afternoon, I took the following photograph of a beautiful purple flowers.

Here, a snapshot from my balcony.

was just yesterday after going to school, I took the following photographs by Jean-Talon Street and Belanger.
An old bicycle was the excuse to take my camera and take the time to find the best angle on the performance of the following two shots.


A few steps away, beautiful red tulips ...

hope you've liked this photo collection or starting Montreal photo report spring, I remind you that you may freely dispose of any image without nigún problem. Sincerely, José Luis Ávila Herrera.
PHOTO IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THIS STORY, THIS IS THE DIRECT ADDRESS
http://goo.gl/cdNx (http://goo.gl/cdNx) Just copy and paste wherever you want. As with Twitter, Facebok, e, Hi5, Tuenti, Etc.

OTHER OPTIONS FOR YOU, (please select)
1 .- View our photo collection for Fall Montreal
2 .- View our collection 'maple leaves in various colors'
3 .- Return to the home page of 'Reporters Without Borders' 4 .-
Back to Free Image Bank
5 .- View our collection of wallpapers in FotoFrontera
7 .- Follow us on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment