Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fairfax County Gifted Talented Program

Canadian tulip festival in Ottawa

few days ago, I commented that I was privileged to visit the city of Ottawa where he is held annually the ' Canadian Tulip Festival . First, I shared with you 42 pictures in high resolution on legislative Parliament . And now, I have 37 exclusive images of what I call 'The encounter with Flowers. " A visual delight for those who like me love the perfection and greatness of nature. Since you're here, enjoy this wonderful picture story. ( 37 photos in total )

Haz click sobre esta imagen para ver todas las fotografías de este fotoreportaje
SHOW
start with the official announcement about the annual event held every year in Major's Hill Park in English or Major's Hill Park in French. Tulip Festival, takes place from 7 to 24 May .

without further ado, let them appreciate in detail, clicking on the images are, obviously, "the majesty and beauty of tulips.


IN THIS AREA, people can be fully informed about this event that attracts thousands of people from various parts of the world.


NOT OVER commented that due to the spring this year started a little earlier than normal, some tulips had disappeared leaving only the stems as shown in the photo below.


Descubre las fotografías que José Luis Ávila Herrera toma diariamente con su Nikon D90


regarding this major exhibition, prepared for you a nice postcard that can be printed as a souvenir of the festival.













IN OTTAWA, that's life. Soft as the summer breeze ...


HERE A BEAUTIFUL HOME located very close to where it carries out exhibition of tulips. I liked it so much, I decided to take this photo.

Here are two sign informing the history of Ottawa and issues related to lifestyle, culture and traditions of this beautiful city.

Descubre las fotografías que José Luis Ávila Herrera toma diariamente con su Nikon D90

DUCKS AND GULLS, share space, park and river. Notice in the following pictures how to live and enjoy this beautiful paradise on Canadian soil.



A HUGE RESTAURANT on the banks of the Ottawa River ...
Here you can see the bus that took us to the tulip festival in Ottawa and brought us back to the city of Montreal.

NENA LINDA TELL THIS caught my attention and I used to posing for the camera to his mom and I I took a picture. Obviously, I requested the authorization to publish the image in this place. WAITING
you enjoyed the photographs, there remains for me to say that all images are completely free for those wishing to use them. STATUS

remains the same and although obvious, is not worth remembering. Quote my name as author or photographs you decide to use. Thank you very much and as always receive each of you, "my best wishes. Sincerely, José Luis Ávila Herrera.

OTHER OPTIONS FOR YOU (please select)
1 .- Subscribe to 'Reporters Without Borders' by e
2 .- Add our RSS feed to your favorite reader
3 .- Follow us on Twitter
4 .- Join our Facebook community 5 .-
Visit our photoblog ' 1m4g3n3s ' to see our selections
6 .- Return to the homepage of this blog
7 .- Visit our Free Image Bank
8. - Official Site Tulip Festival

0 comments:

Post a Comment