Saturday, May 15, 2010

How To Cook Valerian Root Tea

A year in Canada and it seems like yesterday when I

Subtitle: 'Goodbye and thanks Nikon D40X. Nikon D90 Welcome '
Un año en Canadá y parece que fue ayer cuando llegué
Without realizing practically, the time has passed very quickly. So much so that today 'm doing a year in City of Montreal, Canada . It was a May 14, but in 2009 when my tired feet rested on Canadian soil. I enjoyed it a lot and I've met so many places today I invite you to see 34 shots of ...
Note: Click here or on the image to enter and view all pictures.


... as I said, I invite you to enjoy a beautiful collection of photos I took as trying to say goodbye to my Nikon camera D4OX. All pictures belong to more of my visits to the Parque de la Fuente. A beautiful place for walking, jogging, bikes, skates, skateboards or just to sit on any bench or on the green pastures of ' La Fontaine Park. "
CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO SEE THEM IN REAL SIZE



This type of photos I love. This is a bottom-up shots where the giant maple tree star scenes.


A cute picture of huge reflectors




CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO SEE THEM IN SIZE REAL


This cute little squirrel was doing his hot dogs jumping on tables and park benches until he succeeded. That became famous and immortal through this photo. Note the remaining attentive to my lens.

This man like many people, playing a strange game that involves throwing a ball and then throw another in order to hit him. In this picture, I got the exact moment that the third ball hits the second. A few seconds later, I felt the balls of Mr. (not gamble) and I noticed that they are heavy. Perhaps 500 grams of metal.

A statue of Jesus outside the Church of the Immaculate Conception at the corner of Rachel and Papineau.




This type of leaves and flowers, belong to another variety of maple. There is nothing to see the texture, shape and size of leaves and flowers with which I know and who I've shown on several occasions.

The Church of the Immaculate Conception.

I was surprised to see this young tramp who built a small hut with branches of maple trees. Note that accompany his faithful dog and kitten. I say young, because today I saw him about asking for money to mere bystanders. I calculated that the rate should be between 22 and 25 years.

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO SEE THEM IN REAL SIZE


This beautiful dog, his owner told me that this is a labrador 2 years. I did not know, but I also said that this particular race, love the water. Now that I saw, I could not doubt, but as far as my limited knowledge came, the dogs hate the water. And the cats, more.


This young man, very happy playing in the park juggling. I count to five elements that made their fortunes.



Here is a strange fusion. This is a log or piece of a maple tree that over time merged with the metal of the rail.


walked back home, when this nice bus caught my attention. Not only for bringing a bicycle to the front, but the pattern and colors.




People love going to parks to relax and sunbathe. To sample this image that faithfully testify to my words.

The stillness of the waters in the park's artificial lake.

is very common in the park children playing. Especially on weekends with no classes. As an example, this lovely small and green and white bike.



THESE PICTURES, I end my affair with my old camera Nikon D40X and I welcome the new Nikon D90 . This has been special gift as a car for a year in Canada. I found no other excuse. Here are the first pictures I took today with this equipment using a 18mm-105mm VR lens with ISO's variable depending on light conditions.

CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO SEE THEM IN REAL SIZE







Do you have any comments on these cameras? "Tell me about your experience! Do you have any tips to help me improve the quality of the photographs? Tell me! Did you like the pictures? Express your opinion! Did you notice differences between these two teams? "Many questions?
Right click here and you answer me some


I hope you enjoyed the pictures and believe me they will come many more photos if I do not die earlier. Because there who told me in a dream to die on 6 June this year. And for that, not far away.
you read the full story here. Http://www.letarghost.blogspot.com/

Without further ado, I leave but not without first thanking each of you for your kind attention to the writer of this humble servant.

Sincerely,
José Luis Ávila Herrera
Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Photographer and Blogger.

NOTE: All photographs have been, are and will be posted on this blog called 'Reporters Without Borders' are free to use. They have no money and therefore, you can download, edit, share and be placed on any website without my written permission.
The only condition is to cite my name as author of the images or at least the direction of any of my blogs. For obvious reasons, I prefer to cite the following address. www.BancodeImagenesGratuitas.com

Many thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment