Thursday, August 26, 2010

Maxillary Polyp In Brain

accomplices to the surface feelings

feel if I had a bit abandondaos a few that I read, but I've been a little busy, as will I had to do an adaptation theatrical Diary of Anne Frank and acting, the note was coefficient 2, so it was worth trying. The point is that I was representing a friend Anne and Peter represented, and if they do not know at one point Peter and Ana kiss, very important thing for every woman, the thing is that yes, yes, we kissed and not only in the work, but also in trials. After the congratulations on the scene, because according to the most exciting credibly stay out a lot of feelings I thought had been appeased.
Not that I have fallen in love with my friend, only then I relented a haunting loneliness followed by an mm ... not a necessity, but to feel the feeling of being loved. Upon reflection So I think about what the hell happens to me? I had already begun to understand and then this happens ... Do not know what will, but keep you

0 comments:

Post a Comment