Friday, August 6, 2010

Do Dickies Jeans Shrink In The Wash



Well, you have not write, and to look in a mirror, I ocrruió the idea of \u200b\u200bthe existence of a mirror of the soul ...

"It looks like you - told me the bird on my shoulder is a mirror, all that is set before it will be reflected to perfection, as long as the surface is smooth, if you have any imperfection will deform reflection .- answered. Then the bird turned to see the mirror image, examined with great concentration, after a while said: - "It reflects all that is in front?" As far as I know, yes, I replied without hesitation .- And can reflect the soul? - asked the bird "Hey ... "I said no. Suddenly it heard a noise similar to the steps-go, "said devemos the bird on my shoulder that was my reflection .- obsrevando like you said again the bird."

0 comments:

Post a Comment