Monday, August 30, 2010

Do Nfl Players Wear Jockstraps



Decime
not your mom can not let you
that God and the saints that the nuns

the priest is sinful
your dad does not find

not tell me that tomorrow we are going too fast

dame
time
tell me that your husband does not want your lover

not want your girlfriend does not want your dildo

not want your hand does not want

tell me that you have a headache you're

one of those days that my dick is too small and you lose
my penis is huge and hurts like you
athletes

intellectuals effeminate men

masculinized women hookers fucking

cats


donkeys
not tell me but give me a kiss, take an ice


not tell me and walk the river without Love

not with so much love that

took fifteen years will know you since you were

know me too I do not know enough
I am your master and should not be
I am your student and should not be
I'm your cousin and you can not
I'm your husband and did not want
I'm too old I'm too young



not tell me but please do not lie

0 comments:

Post a Comment