Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lethal Dose Of Fluoride

decorate

decorate vuelta al paste: Stickers to decorate Notebooks y libros. Cuando era pequeña

, Solia fetch her way to decorate y mis libros customize and notebooks to School . almost always had school during

with lots of graffiti and stickers in the back of the covers of books




.
why I was very pleased to find that there are some pages on the Internet, providing beautiful and fun to decorate
cloud
books and notebooks with images, and customize them with your name.

One of these pages is the Blog of Bad Gifts Bee, which recently published a series of original tags with bees to decorate books and books of cole . To use these tags

, you only need to visit this blog, and download

label or labels
etiquetas para decorar libros y libretas we like, for printing, gluing and decorating

then , the books and notebooks of our children.

Although these labels are specially created to decorate back to school for children , it is clear that if we the biggest, we books or books that seek decorate, you can also download the labels Bee Bad Gifts. More information:

Bee Gifts Bad Blog Bad Bee Bad Labels Bee Reproduction in whole or part of this page decoration




Related Sites - Photos and Gardens Decorating
- Home Gardens



Related Videos: Below I show related videos and not so related to this article. Title: back to the city





www.fluido-manchester.com.ar
VIDEO IS NOT THE ISSUE ... first because it was not thinking about that echo. And secondly because there is no post video post of the topic.
What you see in this video is what happens if I, Carlos, I play this with my keyboard. Each video that appears depends on a note from my keyboard ... squeezed when you see the video ...

The merger between videos is because some perillita move or something. When I put them to make the idea was to have videos synchronize with the music, to decorate live on stage. But basically it is an excuse to listen more issues FLUID MANCHESTER. Audio is the last test. Let some of the conversations before and after because I liked

Greetings Title: Matrix sessions
2007.06.03 - Disintegration (Cure cover)


Although I know that do not do justice to this work teacher, is respectfully played by me in the quiet of my study.

''Oh, I miss the kiss of treachery the shameless kiss of vanity the soft and black and velvety up tight against my side, and mouth and eyes and heart all bleed and run in streams of greed that are thickened, while gradually begins just need to let go of my hand in the matter.

Yes, I miss the kiss of treachery the aching kiss before I feed the stench of a love for a younger meat and the sound it makes when it strikes deep, sustaining with knees bent, duplication addiction , while gradually begins just need to let go of my hand in the matter.

But I never said I would stay until the end, so I'll leave you with babies and hopefully in the frequency, and screaming in hope of hiding, yelling over and over and over again, I leave you with photographs, images of deception, stains on the carpet and stains on the scenery, songs of happiness murmured in dreams when we both knew how it would end ...

Then everything is coming back to again break apart, crumbling as if made of glass again, according to my back again holding my breath for fear of sleep again, holding it in my neck again, strikes deep to bone marrow again, round and round and round and is breaking again and again and again. Now that I know I'm breaking I tear apart the heart and I will feed anyone, crying for sympathy crocodiles cry for the love of the audience and cheers of all, falling through the sky through the glass ceiling through the roof of your mouth through the mouth of your eye through the eye of the needle is easier for me to get closer to Heaven than ever feel whole again.

I never said I would stay until the end, I knew I'd leave you with babies and everything screaming like this in the hole of sincerity screaming it over and over and over again, I leave you with photographs pictures of trickery, blotchy carpet stains in memory, songs of happiness murmured in dreams when we both knew how the end always is.'' "Disintegration" Robert Smith, 1989 (Translation: Miss Matrix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment