Sunday, July 11, 2010

When Are You Required To Wear Earplugs Decible

Courage is so yesterday ....

In case you have not noticed, some time ago I'm in love, well, the thing is that something happened between him and me to walk a little tense, had invited him to leave and he said he would think . made as from what I understand is until today, and what happened was the last few 3 weeks ago. The point is that I am a little shy, and was whole arm myself with courage and boldness to go talk to him.
Well, it seems that courage because I was exhausted with the tension between the 2 (not without saying that he is also someone very shy) and now the truth is that we dare not look at us. A very uncomfortable position, or perhaps too comfortable to want to leave it.
Anyway, my way to vent my frustration is writing contained .. Soon a new post: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment