Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots Fort Worth



Walking and marked my own way, confused kept going. I met a thousand people, good, some bad, and some indifferent. Of all of them went on my way with you, I saw you stumble and turn to get up, I saw people fighting. I also saw every tear shed on the rocks by some who are not worth it. Time passes and I'm still confused and still sulphide my head for the answer to why.
You were wrong, did not know which direction to continue, until we both faced with the imposing cliff of the fallen dreams, you were afraid, did not want to jump, then I pushed myself, not knowing what would happen next, my dreams and upholstered memories, beliefs and faith with biting contempt, spite of yourself, because it was you who ended with your dreamy ideas. So I pushed the vacuum of no return
fell into the depths of the abyss, but you know, luckily I have wings and learned to fly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment