Saturday, March 5, 2011

How To Reset Number Lock Suitcase Local

the tomato skins Tlapacoyan, Veracruz. (47 photos)

If you go step Martínez de la Torre, Costa Esmeralda Casitas and I invite you to stop just before reaching Tlapacoyan and visit tomato skins in the congregation of Pilares.
I tell you, because a couple of days and building my new scooter GS150 of Italik , I went for a walk in this beautiful corner where contact with nature, clear water and fresh wind made me feel I had not made much sense. Free and Live!
waterfalls are formed in the tributary of the River Alseseca just below the bridge Tomata and are a real treat for our eyes.
day was 12 and the sun was right in the middle of the sky. In the distance, the birds were singing, dogs barking and children playing.

I took some pictures while watching the beautiful rainbow slowly that the water was falling into the depths of the river hitting the rocks like drops of dew to be transported by wind.
In some areas of the river, water is transparent, clear and transparent . And when you look green color, then that is deeper area.













trees on the banks of the river and look green cows eat grass and from time to time come into the pits to take a little cold water . They know that tomorrow morning, the cowboy comes to milk and go to sell the milk to the people and perhaps much, of him to make some cheese wheel decorated with dashes.











Near the river, there are a lot vegetation and a giant tree try to call my attention to become immortal through time in a photograph that will secure thousands of computers around the world someday.

The area is very wide and there firewood or logs for a fire and cook something delicious while bathing or simply playing with the water. You may also camping at night and burn marshmallows .
wildflowers are timidly as if trying to convince them not to take a photo to go unnoticed in the history of his life. Observe them closely and I wonder why not give them the opportunity for others to admire its beauty , shapes, colors, textures and essence .


There are several places where rock formations have created kind of small natural wading where you and your children could have fun.



I could not help a bit in dive the warm waters of the Rio Alseseca while thinking from where to take beautiful photos other to allow me to show even better the majesty of this natural sanctuary unforgettable.
Here you can see me in the river enjoying the fresh water, sun and wind ...









In this picture, I get my girlfriend and me, but it, there is little to say for now.
I reiterate the invitation for you to like me, come and live close to a unique experience in the tomato skins. Do not forget to share this short article to that time, more people can learn about the different tourist destinations the State of Veracruz in Mexico .
Indeed, the cost to enter per person is $ 30 pesos and the visit schedule is from 8 am to 6 pm.
The recommended season to visit the tomato skins and Alseseca in Pillars River, is in summer and spring because there is so much water and if you go to bathe, there is less chance of having an accident.
To see only the falls and take pictures, any day of the year is perfect.

Idea, Photo and Writing, José Luis Ávila Herrera

0 comments:

Post a Comment