Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gay Men And Pinky Nails



You then decide embarrotar my mind, imprison to appease the implacable and hide what has been forgotten, but today is different.
In proceeding with my routine unconscious, something is weird, I want something but do not know exactly what you want, I do not eat, do not want to talk, not talk about it. I just want to lie down and let fatigue get up alone, leave the door and left. But something tells me I should not stand, rather, something prevents me rest. I want something, I know what I want, or at least I knew, I want something to help me escape, I thought of the drink, to drown me and my self for a while, as anyone, but I am not convinced. I thought of returning to exercise eternal, but I can not afford.
know what I want and what I want is to forget

0 comments:

Post a Comment