Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can You Have A Pet Duck Billed Platypus

Celebration by the end of the first level of French (50 photos)

Today was a beautiful day in the city of Montreal and building I went to the central library, I took some pictures to share with you. I hope you like them.
Architecture:
The buildings of downtown Montreal, is simply majestic. {}
see

Chapel:
No doubt, a beautiful church near Berri UQAM Metro one block from the central library.

Lanterns of Notre Dame:
is just outside of the church of the same name.
Bank of Montreal: Beautiful building of the first bank in this beautiful city. {}

see
firetruck
:
His station is located just one block from the Church of Notre Dame.
La Carreta:
They are used to move visitors through the center of the city.
Bouncing Sun: From my balcony, I took this lovely photo in gratitude for this day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment